My Best Friend, Jacopo. - Sukrisno Nino
News Update
Loading...

28 Maret 2015

My Best Friend, Jacopo.


Dear My Best Friends.
You are My Best Friend, Jacopo.

We are a different nation and country!
You are from Italy and I am from Indonesia.
Your body is ideal and I am thin, You are white and I am black.
We met in Lorca, Spain. You promised to me to come in Indonesia, and you have realized your promise. It is very amazing, this makes me cry, I don't know why.
Time is too short. I know this would happen soon. You will leave one day.
I don't know why, I am feeling sad because my best friend have finished his project.
Thanks for helping our orphanage and shared your happiness to us.
I don't want to say goodbye.
I will never forget your smile.
I will never forget about "Kopi panas and Bayam", Aku makan bayam, kamu makan ayam". Ayam tidak makan bayam dan Bayam tidak makan ayam".
This was a great memory with you on 2014.
I can't stop crying when you left us. We are happy to share happiness with you.
We learned a lot from you. Your caring makes us feeling happy!
We change our mind to decide to be happy in this life once. Even we life too hard, we should be happy in every single time what we have.
I would say thank to God, sending you in my orphanage.
Say a greeting for your parents, Cicilia and Baby Setella from us, orphanages.
Insya Allah, if God willing, we will meet again another time in Europe or Indonesia.
Save flight and thank for the experiences.

For my best friend.
Jacopo Cimmino.

Note of Nino.

Share with your friends

Add your opinion
Disqus comments
Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done