Example Simple Past: Solo is Fun - Sukrisno Nino
News Update
Loading...

18 Maret 2022

Example Simple Past: Solo is Fun


Homework

Class V

Sub-material: Simple Past

Solo is fun

My name is Chelsea Nurkhamidah. I am 11 years old. Last week, my school was on holiday. I got two weeks holiday from my school. I have many stories about my trip. I went to Solo with my family, and I spent an amazing time with them.

On the first day of my vacation, I stayed at home and cleaned everything. I helped my mother and my father clean the living room, bathroom, kitchen, and garden. The following day, my friends visited my house, and we played together at the local park. We played traditional games with all the children who visited the park.

On Sunday, my family and I traveled to Solo. We stayed in Solo for a week. We went there by car. On the first day, we checked in at the hotel. We arrived at the hotel at 4 PM. At night, we went to Galabo to find traditional food from Solo.

My family and I went swimming at Pandawa Water World in the morning. We were having fun in Pandawa. It is a big swimming pool with many facilities. We went back to the hotel at night after enjoying Solo’s streets at night.

The following day, my father asked us to visit Tawangmangu. He said, "We can visit Grojogan Sewu and eat rabbit satay." Arriving at Tawangmangu, I saw an amazing panoramic view. There are green panoramic views of Lawu Mountain that make it better. We spent some nights at Tawangmangu.

On our last day in Solo, we went to De Tjolomadoe. It is a beautiful place with many instagrammable spots. I saw an old building with many old cars in this place. I took a lot of photographs of my family and posted them on my social media. I went home at 8 PM with a pleased heart.

Share with your friends

Add your opinion
Disqus comments
Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done