Weather and Season Text and Vocabulary I - Sukrisno Nino
News Update
Loading...

8 April 2022

Weather and Season Text and Vocabulary I


Weather and Season Text and Vocabulary I

Grade: 3rd

Semester: 2

Translate and read the text! 

(Lihatlah teks dan terjemahkan)

A. Vocabulary

a. Today:

b. Saturday

c. Play:

d. Football:

e. Brother:

f. Warn:

g. Bring:

h. Raincoat:

i. Cloudy:

j. Predict:

k. Afternoon:

l. Rain:

m. Arrive:

n. Field:

o. Sun:

p. Shine:

q. Brightly: 

r. Hot:

s. Keep:

t. Wet:

u. Weather:


B. Text to Read

Today is Saturday.

I am going to play football with my brother.

My mother warns me to bring a raincoat because it is cloudy.

She predicts that this afternoon there will be rain.

After arriving in the field, the sun shines brightly.

It is a very hot afternoon.

I keep my raincoat in my bag.

I am starting to get wet because the weather is very hot.


Download File

(Klik untuk Download)

Share with your friends

Add your opinion
Disqus comments
Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done