EXERCISE HOW DO WE COMMAND: AT THE SCHOOL - Sukrisno Nino
News Update
Loading...

12 April 2022

EXERCISE HOW DO WE COMMAND: AT THE SCHOOL


EXERCISE HOW DO WE COMMAND: AT THE SCHOOL

Class: 4th

Semester: 2

Please translate the following text from English into Indonesian. Students do the project in notebooks, and once they are finished, please have them picture the work and send it to the Link provided.

(Tolong terjemahkan teks berikut dari bahasa Inggris ke bahasa Indonesia. Siswa mengerjakan tugas ini di buku catatan, dan setelah mereka selesai, siswa memfoto pekerjaan itu dan mengirimkannya ke tautan yang disediakan (Link dibawah))

AT THE SCHOOL

Teacher: All right, children. Time is up. You can collect the paper and play outside the class.

Students: Yes, Sir.

Hello, Wahyu.Do you go to the canteen?

Wahyu (Wahyuan):Yes, I go to the canteen. What about you?

Pamella: No, I don’t go to the canteen. I brought my lunch. My mother cooks for me every day. Do you want to try it?

Wahyu: What is it?

Pamela: It is seafood fried rice.

Wahyu: I am sorry. I am allergic to seafood.

Pamela: OK, don’t eat seafood.

Kean: Wahyu, let’s go to the canteen.

Wahyu: OK, Kean. Wait a second.

Kean: Pamela, you can eat with us in the canteen. Bring your food. 

Sabrina: I want to go with you. May I?

Wahyu: Yes, you may. We can eat together in the canteen. Let’s go!


Answer the questions below!

1. Where is the dialogue taking place?

2. Who has seafood allergies?

3. When is the dialogue taking place?

Does Sabrina go to the canteen?

Does Pamela bring food from her mother? 


Download File



Share with your friends

Add your opinion
Disqus comments
Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done