Exercise Showing Complements - Sukrisno Nino
News Update
Loading...

27 September 2019

Exercise Showing Complements

Exercise Showing Complements 

Write and translate it to Bahasa Indonesia



1. Dialogue 1
Rindu: You look really nice today.
Brivta: Thank you. I just got this outfit the other day.
Rindu: Really, where did you get it?
Brivta: I got it from Macy's.
Rindu: It's really nice.
Brivta: Thanks again. You look nice today, too.
Rindu: Thank you. I just got these shoes today.
Brivta: Really? What kind of shoes are they?
Rindu: These are called All Star Chuck Taylors.
Brivta: I really like those. How much did they cost?
Rindu: They were about forty dollars.
Brivta: I think I'm going to go buy myself a pair.

2. Dialogue 2
Aika: I absolutely love what you're wearing today.
Budi: You do? I just bought this outfit a couple days ago.
Aika: Seriously, it looks really nice on you. Where did you buy it from?
Budi: I bought it from the Macy's at the Santa Anita mall.
Aika: I really like that outfit.
Budi: Thanks. I think you look nice today, too.
Aika: Thank you. I just bought these new shoes earlier today.
Budi: Those are nice. What are they?
Aika: These are some Chucks.
Budi: Those are great. How much were they?
Aika: I got them for forty.
Budi: I think I might go and find me my own pair of Chucks.

3. Identify the verb, subject complement, direct object, indirect object and object complement in the following sentences.
Example: I am smart
 Verb – am; subject complement – smart
1. Tukul is the captain.
2. The judge pronounced the judgment.
3. My sister looked worried.
4. Parents should be kind to their children.
5. Mother brought us tea.
6. The officer asked him several questions.
7. Let us send him our greetings.
8. We should keep our surroundings clean.
9. My aunt has brought me a computer.
10. The class elected Martin their monitor.
11. Our visit made the host happy.
12. This book is interesting.







https://www.eslfast.com/robot/topics/smalltalk/smalltalk09.htm
https://www.englishgrammar.org/subject-object-complements-exercise/

Share with your friends

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done